Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

2 Lethal injection 12s at 260 each or.... Some RE subs

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

They are made of win and sexy! by the way we can powder coat them whatever color you wish.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Hey bill how bout Kawasaki Green? that would be sweet!
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

I can do that. I can even do candy's
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Mithrandir
Senior Member
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:30 am

Post by Mithrandir »

Bwcad1 wrote:I can do that. I can even do candy's
ghey pride powder coating ftw XD

jk, no one will be seeing the baskets so no need for anything flashy
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

When it comes time for the s10 I might have Bill whip me up some 8's!
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

8's are a no go not enough parts available.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Bwcad1 wrote:8's are a no go not enough parts available.
Well then, you suck... :tough
Post Reply