Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Circuit City: Closed

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Montgomery Wards didn't actually make the mowers, they were MTDs branded as Wards models... They did that with a lot of stuff, similar to the way Best Buy does with their Insignia name.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

Lowes does the same thing with their mowers. MTD's with the lowes name.

tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Jon
Senior Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:35 am
Location: Toledo, OH
Contact:

Post by Jon »

Wards was a low rent version of Sears back in the day.
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Jon wrote:Wards was a low rent version of Sears back in the day.
^ That's what I like about them so much... You could pick up comparable merchandise for less... Sears and Wards were always battling back and forth on prices of everything from appliances, jewelry, to furniture.
I don't expect many of you kids here to remember much of that (if at all) as this predates the existence of Best Buy... The major appliance store then was Highland Appliance.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

cargodz wrote:^ That's what I like about them so much... You could pick up comparable merchandise for less... Sears and Wards were always battling back and forth on prices of everything from appliances, jewelry, to furniture.
I don't expect many of you kids here to remember much of that (if at all) as this predates the existence of Best Buy... The major appliance store then was Highland Appliance.

Thanks for sharing some of your teenage history....

I was always interested in the early 1900's.... :scorp:

J/K

I was born in '83, I'm old as well...
scotts1000rr
Senior Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:09 am
Location: wheeling,wv

Post by scotts1000rr »

I remember Mike. ^^^^^^He's just being a jerk. :lgh
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

MobileAudio219 wrote: I was born in '83, I'm old as well...
Old to who, your 5 year old neighbor?... You fall in between the ages of my 2 daughters :p lol
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

cargodz wrote:Old to who, your 5 year old neighbor?... You fall in between the ages of my 2 daughters :p lol
Daughter, ay? :dance

Idk, I feel old...
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

MobileAudio219 wrote:Daughter, ay? :dance
:p You couldn't handle either of my daughters... They're strong willed lil bitches (and proud of it)... Besides, one of them is engaged with 2 kids and the other will be living with us in the new house :tough
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

cargodz wrote: :p one of them is engaged with 2 kids and the other will be living with us in the new house :tough
Do you mind a live in son n law?
Post Reply