Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Some new sub idea's i'm tossing around.

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
slick94prix
Senior Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:58 am
Location: Maumee

Some new sub idea's i'm tossing around.

Post by slick94prix »

Since the RE SX is sold, time for something new :)

Looking at quite a few different subs. This time for spl.

Anyone have or heard of any experience's with Pierce Audio's 15" WMD subwoofer?

Also checking out DD Audio's 3500 series 15" woofer. I've already contacted them, I will have to buy through them, as there is really nobody local that sells.

Kinda open to other idea's at this point as well.

I have 1200 rms @ 1 ohm to play with also.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

WMD is an epic failure! and a joke haha. dont even go there.

the 3500 series is a decent woofer but there are better for the price. look at the olympus 2415 with that kind of power. umm a pair of the new brutus squares would work really nicely and sound pretty decent.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
slick94prix
Senior Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:58 am
Location: Maumee

Post by slick94prix »

Bwcad1 wrote:WMD is an epic failure! and a joke haha. dont even go there.

the 3500 series is a decent woofer but there are better for the price. look at the olympus 2415 with that kind of power. umm a pair of the new brutus squares would work really nicely and sound pretty decent.
Thank god I asked about the wmd then. The website looked a bit blah, and some of the specs were questionable.

Yeah, I realize the DD's are a bit pricey- $387, from DD, for the 3515.

Seen the Olympus's last night, and actually seen a few people on here talking about them as well.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

well i think i can trust you ryan seems to. if you want i can ship up my well worn 2412 for you to test out as long as your promise to send it back. it is the first one made lol.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
slick94prix
Senior Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:58 am
Location: Maumee

Post by slick94prix »

Thanks for the offer, and i do appreciate it, but I don't want to be responsible if something happens (gets lost in the mail, damaged in the mail, blows up lol). Nothing against trying out stuff, I just don't want to be responsible for damaging or having someone's equipment damaged. I've always kinda been like that actually.

I've actually even considered the 2515 from DD as well.

BTW, any links on the Olympus's?
coot
Senior Member
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:31 am
Location: indiana

Post by coot »

slick94prix
Senior Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:58 am
Location: Maumee

Post by slick94prix »

I know that, I mean to buy.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

terry or smoker. maybe cargodz
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
slick94prix
Senior Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:58 am
Location: Maumee

Post by slick94prix »

I just seen them on Sonic Electronix for $210/sub for the 1615 (1600 rms model).

What's everyone's take on the Memphis Mojo? I've been impressed with them in the past.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

booooo... not a big fan of the memphis stuff. nobody uses the mojo in competition anymore they just don't hold up and they arnt very efficient.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Post Reply