Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

this is nuts!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

this is nuts!

Post by William from NOLA »

http://digg.com/politics/Missouri_cop_c ... arrest_you

The video is pretty long, and I believe has some language in it. I think the kid did have a bit of a bad attitude, but the cop should have known he was just trying to play him.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

forget that, the cop had absolutely no right there. i'd of rolled up my window and sat there.
Image
- Keith
brisgreat1
Senior Member
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 7:43 pm
Location: philly, pa

Post by brisgreat1 »

the cop was 100% in the wrong, youre crazy for defending him at all. Complete abuse of power and completely contradicts his own job position. Enforce the law dont abuse it. hope that asshole gets fired and sued
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

brisgreat1 wrote:youre crazy for defending him at all.
I'm defending him?
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

The cop was totally out of control. That pisses me off, and I am the first to support the local law enforcement, but he was all high and mighty, but when he found out that he was being taped, his attitude slowly but surely changed. Life is going to suck for that cop, I am sure of that.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

William from NOLA wrote:http://digg.com/politics/Missouri_cop_c ... arrest_you
The video is pretty long, and I believe has some language in it. I think the kid did have a bit of a bad attitude, but the cop should have known he was just trying to play him.
I don't know that he had a bad attitude. If I cop pulls me over, I'm allowed to ask what I was pulled over for and what says I can't sit in a parking lot. Equally, I completely understand that it's suspicious and the cop SHOULD go check it out and find out why that person is there, but not harass them because they asked why they were pulled over.
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stories/ ... ceebd.html

looks like the cop has been put on administrative, unpaid leave.
Image
- Keith
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

I just glad most of the cops around here are laid back and friendly.

I hope that cop gets his a$$ fired.
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post Reply