Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Professional Reference Needed URGENT

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Professional Reference Needed URGENT

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Professional Reference Needed

Im applying for an Installation Tech job.

They are asking for References. Can anyone here vouch for my knowledge in Car Audio?

If so reply here with your Name, City and State.

If you care to, leave a note about me.

I just put one in, then they ask for a phone number. If you can message me it. I HIGHLY doubt they will call, but you never know.

FYI Im applying at Best Buy and I used the forum as an entire Reference.




No funny stuff either. Serious here guys. This might be a new leaf on the horizon for me.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

is "installation tech" a nice name for installer?
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I guess so Terry...

I was going to apply for Sales associate also. I think installing there will be fun.

Its a start :)
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

they wouldnt hire me. i tried a few years ago. now the local best buy sends me the stuff they dont know how to work on.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Well you never know whats going on in the Managers head. He/She may not have liked your shirt.

Plus, if I did get in, your counterparts up this way will loose out on business...lol
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

its a shame you dont have some expendable cash. im looking for a business partner right now. its getting to be too much for one guy.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

If I did, I would probably have a place up here :surprised

Well if I can get any products. Mikes got them all about locked down...lol
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

doesnt matter, most of his stuff comes from ramko and they will sell to anyone. literally. all you need is a shipping address. your home will work. they dont care if you are legitimate or even have a resale licensce, thats why they dont get any of my money.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Well stuff like Elevation, RE, Bravok, etc...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Ryan is 100% reliable and responsible. I know he can install with design and care.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Post Reply