Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
mb quart question
Replies: 22
by
carco_dr »
Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:47 pm
are the rce -216 series good to buy. i have a silverado and need to get new components. i am looking to spend about $150-$200 for components. i am...
22 Replies
8498 Views
Last post by brent
Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:04 pm
more options
Replies: 11
by
two4fifteen »
Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:14 am
i can't seem to find many other shallow midbass drivers besides the kicker ssmb6. does anyone have any other suggestions? i can probably do 2 1/2 max...
11 Replies
3827 Views
Last post by sinister audio
Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:32 pm
5 Replies
2195 Views
Last post by GlassWolf
Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:39 pm
Kappa perfect box.
Replies: 2
by
cyclicmotion »
Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:22 pm
I'm going to be building a sealed box for two 12 kappa perfect 12.1's. Infinity reccomends 1ft3 per sub, but has anyone here had better results with...
2 Replies
1666 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:17 am
help with cdt's
Replies: 9
by
Scarrell »
Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:14 pm
well i got my cdt's and put them in, but they sound like butt.. they work perfect, but theres echoeing and bass issues.. when i balance it all the...
9 Replies
2601 Views
Last post by Scarrell
Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:27 pm
What do you Guys think
Replies: 9
by
stephensmia »
Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:03 am
I am going to put a system in the Focus and this is what I was looking at doing forr the front and back doors
CDT Audio CL-61A - CDT Audio Classic...
9 Replies
3388 Views
Last post by JeremyC
Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:54 am
Anyone ever see this before?
Replies: 6
by
Robert Wollenberg »
Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:09 am
I was surfing DIY home audio speaker pages and came across something interesting. Grounding the speaker basket to the negative speaker terminal. The...
6 Replies
2942 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:13 pm
2 Replies
1538 Views
Last post by Jonathan
Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:50 pm
Help me choose - CDT or MB Quart comps
Replies: 10
by
chodecz »
Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:19 am
Hi,
Could anyone help me make a decision please.
Which is the better sounding of these two (and any other plus and minus points)???
CDT AUDIO...
10 Replies
4319 Views
Last post by cargodz
Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:28 am
6 Replies
2614 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:20 pm
Focal Utopia 8" Subs
Replies: 20
by
OnYrMrk »
Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:56 am
We guys, since we just sold our home...TODAY, my wife said I can get some 8s, so I plan on getting some Utopia 8 Subs for the rear quarterpanels...
20 Replies
6707 Views
Last post by joeyc
Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:32 pm
Which speakers
Replies: 7
by
daytonaman07 »
Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:56 pm
OK well im s high school kid with not alot of extra money but i was looking for a good quality speaker for my car. I was going to buy alpine to match...
7 Replies
3189 Views
Last post by jmlaudio
Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:12 pm
sony 12" black subs
Replies: 3
by
lucky777 »
Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:20 am
Hello, I just signed up here. So here is my first question to anyone. I bought the black sonys rated at 1300 peak and 380 rms at 4 ohms. What would...
3 Replies
1924 Views
Last post by brent
Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:23 am
diamond d9 15
Replies: 10
by
two4fifteen »
Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:46 am
im doing my hw right now on the next sub i wanna get, which will be a single 15, specifically the eclipse titanium 15 or diamond d9 15. what i cant...
10 Replies
4120 Views
Last post by High Society
Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:29 pm
new components.
Replies: 11
by
Scarrell »
Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:32 pm
guys, i think im goin to buy these tomorrow.. if you know of any sets in that range that are better, let me know.. this is a killer deal i think, ive...
11 Replies
3892 Views
Last post by MobileAudio219
Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:18 pm
tweeter trouble.
Replies: 9
by
Scarrell »
Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:15 pm
as some of you may know i got some components a few days ago.. Kicker KS6.2's for a great price of $83 shipped.. well for the first two days...
9 Replies
2972 Views
Last post by solacedagony
Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:49 pm
11 Replies
3897 Views
Last post by Worst Nightmare
Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:28 am
New Frontstage-SEAS/Peerless?
Replies: 20
by
solacedagony »
Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:16 am
I just got an Eclipse 8454 off a guy on DIYMA, so I'm going to be running active. I decided on the SEAS 27AFNC/G tweeters and I'm pretty sure a...
20 Replies
6324 Views
Last post by solacedagony
Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:36 am
2 Replies
2029 Views
Last post by jeep1990
Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:59 pm
Have I messed up the front sub hole???
Replies: 11
by
chodecz »
Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:43 pm
Guys please some advice needed.
I've built a 1.8cuft ported box, but think I rushed the front sub hole and placed it too centre!?
Heres some pics,...
11 Replies
3954 Views
Last post by chodecz
Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:03 am
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum