Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 20 matches

by LoudS10Blazer
Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:19 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Updated numbers
Replies: 10
Views: 3764

Yeah I will email you in alittle bit. Now I got my explorer on the road. time to work on the outside of the car then time for me to start working on it for bass race.

6 15s
6 amps

:)
by LoudS10Blazer
Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:59 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Updated numbers
Replies: 10
Views: 3764

I knew you could get that score up :)

Now time for 150.
by LoudS10Blazer
Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:40 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Wolfpack Audio Official Spl Truck!
Replies: 63
Views: 16509

Bill call me

Free incoming thru nextel u gotta love it :)
by LoudS10Blazer
Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:13 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Wolfpack Audio Official Spl Truck!
Replies: 63
Views: 16509

Keep a look for an explorer sometime in the summer. With two 15s in a wall behind the back seats. trying to be the ultimate daily driver. I wont be able to start for a couple of months. BTW bill to get an quote from nate @ excessive what do I need to tell him exactly? Just let me know or u can call ...
by LoudS10Blazer
Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:28 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Wolfpack Audio Members
Replies: 13
Views: 4771

Wolfpack Audio Members

Hey guys, some of you may know me some of you dont (probably because I dont like you) Just kidding. Well my name is DJ. I joined wolfpack not too long ago. Im trying to come up with a list with all the members names or AIM IDs/Yahoo/Hotmail or w/e u use. Im just trying to meet everybody and give eve...
by LoudS10Blazer
Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:31 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Most underrated brands
Replies: 12
Views: 10584

If you think DD is too expensive and are looking for like the 95 series, why not try the Audioque?
by LoudS10Blazer
Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:30 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Most underrated brands
Replies: 12
Views: 10584

Fusion amps.
Atomic Subs
by LoudS10Blazer
Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:40 am
Forum: Performance & Modification
Topic: Damn Blazer!
Replies: 8
Views: 4199

My comment was towards swimmerdude
by LoudS10Blazer
Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:08 am
Forum: Performance & Modification
Topic: Damn Blazer!
Replies: 8
Views: 4199

I have 00 s-10 blazer. check ur wheel bearings and ur hub assembly. I had to get new wheel bearings on the driver side and a new hub assembly on the passenger side. The noise totally went away.

Also check out this website: http://www.blazinlow.com
They have alot of helpful people on there.
by LoudS10Blazer
Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:25 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Amp suggestion 2000 watts
Replies: 18
Views: 5720

Dave,

If you ever make that comment about orion being over zapco again I will slap u when I see you. Just kidding :)

Check out the crossfire 2000D or maybe a kicker 2500.1