Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:54 pm
- Forum: Speaker Help
- Topic: more box questions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2344
The FAQ section of the forums has a thread on box building, which points to the Xtant website. There you will find the golden ratio formula, which will approximate dimensions based on your volume (in cubic inches). Another easy thing to do is if you have any dimensions for where you want to place th...
- Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:12 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: Amp/Power for Shiva?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3231
Amp/Power for Shiva?
I'm looking into buying a Shiva for Christmas, (I'm pretty much decided on the sub) but I'm trying to weigh cost/benefit for amps. I've been looking at the DEI 750D which would put out 275W at 4 ohms, or for $80 more i could get a 1100D that puts out 425 W. Is 275W enough to power the sub? Would it ...