Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 4 matches
- Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:52 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: RCA to 5-channel
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3304
RCA to 5-channel
So here's the deal... I bought a new head unit and installed it into my accord (Pioneer MVH-X380BT) and was planning on buying this Pioneer GM-D9605*5 channel amp. I also bought two new Alpine 6.5 and 6x9s and haven't decided on a sub yet. My head unit has one set of RCA cables and I have been tryin...
- Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:00 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: My DREAM build
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3708
Re: My DREAM build
I must of accidentally listed that instead of the one I wanted.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
- Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:26 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: My DREAM build
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3708
Re: My DREAM build
Sounds like it's going to be a nice system. How much power does your stock alternator put out? For sure do the big 3 upgrade on your wiring. The amp is a 4 channel amp, looks like you're going to only have 2 subs? How were you planning on wiring those up? My concern would be the output of your alte...
- Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:50 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: My DREAM build
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3708
My DREAM build
I recently purchased a Pioneer MVH-X380BT and installed it in the metra dash kit for my 2003 Honda Accord 4cyl. I am planning to do a full audio overhaul in my car and would love some advice on my plans. 1.)2 Kicker 40CS654 CS65 6.5s (100 watts RMS each) -https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B9H8L4K/ref=cm_...