Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:25 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: '97 Town Car needs new head unit
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1980
'97 Town Car needs new head unit
My father has to get a new radio for his car, I am wondering if the amplifier(s) in a Pioneer unit are any better than the non-JBL amp(s) in his Lincoln, or whether to just get one of the integration adapters. He already has a Pioneer CD changer in teh back, so I'll put in a cable for the Deck to co...
- Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:10 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: 12 disk changer
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2128
12 disk changer
A little help please - I am going to add a CD changer to my non-JBL Town Car for trips.
I need more than 6 discs and refuse to buy Sony EVER again.
Seems JVC and Pioneer have them.
Which one and why?
Might consider a 10 disk but I'd have to know which one...
Thanks
I need more than 6 discs and refuse to buy Sony EVER again.
Seems JVC and Pioneer have them.
Which one and why?
Might consider a 10 disk but I'd have to know which one...
Thanks