Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:19 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Six channel Impedance Help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5651
Six channel Impedance Help
I've tried searching this site and google, I'm looking at getting this six channel amp. http://www.woofersetc.com/p9183/LRx-69--Audison-Six-Channel-950W-Multi-Channel-Amplifier.htm I'm looking for a one amp solution and I need 4 channels at close to 130 watts RMS for the front and 2 channels at arou...
- Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:07 pm
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Six channel Impedance Help
- Replies: 0
- Views: 455
Six channel Impedance Help
I've tried searching this site and google, I'm looking at getting this six channel amp. http://www.woofersetc.com/p9183/LRx-69--Audison-Six-Channel-950W-Multi-Channel-Amplifier.htm I'm looking for a one amp solution and I need 4 channels at close to 130 watts RMS for the front and 2 channels at arou...