Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 3 matches

by emforce
Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:43 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Failure of head unit??? help
Replies: 4
Views: 2433

Yeah , mine is a formula (88 Only), It is a fun car. They can also put in a Cadillac Northstar engine. I guess I will take the car back to Ultimate Electonics and have them take a look at - but was hoping it was something that someone else had been through and was a Dohh! fix. Sounds like you had qu...
by emforce
Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:40 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Failure of head unit??? help
Replies: 4
Views: 2433

I will take a look tonight when I get home. I did have to unlatch the faceplate to stop the beeping but did not remove it all the way.

Thanks,
by emforce
Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:47 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Failure of head unit??? help
Replies: 4
Views: 2433

Failure of head unit??? help

On my way to work yesterday - my Pioneer DEH-P47DH head unit just quit working - and then it started beepiing and blinking at me- on the order of a 3 second cycle- pushing the off (source) had no effect. This unit is only a year and a half old and was installed professionaly- I cannot believe it has...