Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:16 am
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Panasonic release date?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2700
- Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:14 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: Quick Question From A New Member
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2780
thanks for the reply. I got impatient after I posted that and ran over to a local electronics store to see the adapter, then I came home and slid the deck out to have a look. You're right, non-compatible but as a nice little bonus I noted that there was allready a monster cable set of RCAs plugged i...
- Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:48 pm
- Forum: Head Units
- Topic: Panasonic release date?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2700
Panasonic release date?
What year ws the cq-c9700u release?
- Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:45 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: Quick Question From A New Member
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2780
Quick Question From A New Member
Just picked up new to me car and in it is a panasonic cq-c9700u head unit, just wondering if anyone knows if that's compatible with the ipod adaptor they're selling now or if I'll have to buy a charger and a headphone-jack to rca cord to use my ipod in the car