Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:09 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: hifonics ????
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4282
- Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:30 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Anyone sell Hifonics?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4855
old school all the way.
sorry to thread heist, but Cutra whats series and models of the old hifonics do you have and do you have pics and refs. you'll prob get some interest, there good amps, but the being new, just got to prove yourself. But I'm interested in what you have. I have series vi, vii, viii and a gen x amp. I'...
- Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:24 am
- Forum: Amplifier Help
- Topic: Anyone sell Hifonics?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4855
old school all the way
I sell old school hifonics.
I have series vi, vii and some viii.
Too bad you are looking for the new stuff.
I have series vi, vii and some viii.
Too bad you are looking for the new stuff.