Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 10 matches

by htownplaya456
Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:55 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: arc audio 2500-xxk
Replies: 34
Views: 13291

bye bye
by htownplaya456
Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:00 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: arc audio 2500-xxk
Replies: 34
Views: 13291

well have a box that is done up really nice... i know what im doing... i have a removable port for spl and everyday... yeah i dont want my amp messed up what im trying to get at is if anybody has played around with that amp before ill wait and see what bill has to say... yeah most ab class you would...
by htownplaya456
Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:48 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: arc audio 2500-xxk
Replies: 34
Views: 13291

well besides the fact of my shit talking brother and i didnt know he was talkin about that... (no worries brotherly love)... my electrical system is a stock 96amp (peak) alternator and yellow top with beefed up wire... big 3 is done ( of course) i have the arc audio flatline 12 d2 and the 2500-xxk a...
by htownplaya456
Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:23 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: arc audio 2500-xxk
Replies: 34
Views: 13291

yeah i know exactly what you mean.... im trying to get something together for a small comp at the end of the month without having to invest in another amp
by htownplaya456
Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:32 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: arc audio 2500-xxk
Replies: 0
Views: 161

arc audio 2500-xxk

I have the arc audio 2500-xxk and it says not to operate less than 4 ohms bridged but I have a question... has anybody worked with this amp alot and into detail to know if it could handle a lower load when bridged... I would think it would because its a high quality amp but they advise not to... I k...
by htownplaya456
Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:05 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: arc audio 2500-xxk
Replies: 34
Views: 13291

i agree but there are all those guys runnin amps at .33 ohms and .25 ohm and .5 ohm and it says not to... im just wondering if there is anybody that has worked with this amp that might know if i could do that
by htownplaya456
Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:03 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: jackhammer
Replies: 41
Views: 12628

i agree with you completely but that thing sounded awesome... and that thing was sponsored by mtx anyways... so you get the point
by htownplaya456
Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:02 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: arc audio 2500-xxk
Replies: 34
Views: 13291

arc audio 2500-xxk

I have the arc audio 2500-xxk and it says not to operate less than 4 ohms bridged but I have a question... has anybody worked with this amp alot and into detail to know if it could handle a lower load when bridged... I would think it would because its a high quality amp but they advise not to... I k...
by htownplaya456
Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:01 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: arc audio 2500-xxk
Replies: 0
Views: 118

arc audio 2500-xxk

I have the arc audio 2500-xxk and it says not to operate less than 4 ohms bridged but I have a question... has anybody worked with this amp alot and into detail to know if it could handle a lower load when bridged... I would think it would because its a high quality amp but they advise not to... I k...
by htownplaya456
Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:50 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: jackhammer
Replies: 41
Views: 12628

well before this last weekend i didnt think much of the jackhammers but... i went to the heat wave in south padre this last weekend and they had the mtx escalade truck up there with 2 jackhammers and 4 8500 12's. i was sitting in it for a bout a minute and could not stand anymore... and i like ALOT ...