Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 7 matches

by meinbeast
Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:06 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: deaf?
Replies: 6
Views: 2596

Give your ears a break, turn it down a notch or two your gonna want to appreciate your setup for years to come
by meinbeast
Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:51 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: 10 or 12" sub for SQ?
Replies: 11
Views: 6003

Thanks for all the help decided to keep a uniform set-up and went with the Polk 10" SR104 DVC

Final system specs:

HU: Alpine Nav system
Amp: PG 200.4
Front stage: Polk SR 6500's
Sub Stage: Polk 10" SR104 DVC
Kicker wires throughout
by meinbeast
Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:37 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: 10 or 12" sub for SQ?
Replies: 11
Views: 6003

I guess i should have been more specific..lets try this again The set-up will be in an Acura TSX. I am looking for a SQ set-up this time around. The sub will be located in the trunk. The enclosure will most likely be a sealed enclosure. From what I understand a sealed enclosure is best suitable for ...
by meinbeast
Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:06 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: 10 or 12" sub for SQ?
Replies: 11
Views: 6003

10 or 12" sub for SQ?

I have a PG 200.4 (200w rms x4 @4ohms) to power a pair of Polk SR6500 components AND a 10 or 12" Polk SR or equivalent sub Ill have the PG amp bridged to give a single sub 400 watts rms..is that enough power? what do you guys think? will I be missing something if I opt for the 10 and not the 12...
by meinbeast
Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:12 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: For the same price polk sr6500 or dynaudio 240gt
Replies: 9
Views: 5014

Thanks for the info Jonathan...I have read both reviews on Ca&e before, its nice to get some additional background info on the companies from someone like yourself. On another forum everyone is still hammering away saying dyn dyn dyn... Luckily the Polks will be in sometime next week, so they wa...
by meinbeast
Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:52 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: For the same price polk sr6500 or dynaudio 240gt
Replies: 9
Views: 5014

The responses have been split 50-50 on here and other forums....I have read soo much about the Polks and overall no-one has really said anything negative about them. After getting the upgrade offer I tried researching the Dyn 240gt's and you cant find anything on them? Im going to stick it out and w...
by meinbeast
Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:25 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: For the same price polk sr6500 or dynaudio 240gt
Replies: 9
Views: 5014

For the same price polk sr6500 or dynaudio 240gt

Recently purchased the polk sr6500's based on all the reviews and positive feedback they receive on all forums ive come across.... However they are on backorder and I was offered the Dynaudio 240gt set for the same price for the inconvenience. They will have 200 watts rms feeding them. Does anyone h...