Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 3 matches

by jowens
Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:11 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: its going in
Replies: 28
Views: 8357

That is very true. We used doubly 0 so I ran it under protected by conduit.
by jowens
Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:37 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: its going in
Replies: 28
Views: 8357

I would almost suggest running it underneath the car. That is how I did my show car a few years back. It is almost impossible to hide the wiring.
by jowens
Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:57 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: 2007 Chevy Trailblazer Deck Install
Replies: 1
Views: 2253

2007 Chevy Trailblazer Deck Install

I recently purchased a 2007 Trailblazer with the Sun and sound package in it. Shortly after buying it, i had the headunit replaced with a Clarion MAX675VD. THey used the GMOS-04 adapater to interface with the factory amp. The problem was the volume was incrediably low even with the radio turned almo...