Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 35 matches

by RegetoneCabrone
Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:13 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Cobalt
Replies: 26
Views: 7678

Thanks for the info!! :sm29:
by RegetoneCabrone
Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:03 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Cobalt
Replies: 26
Views: 7678

No i was just testing the amp, blowing off the dust, been sitting awhile, so i figure if this 2x30=60 watt 2 channel is hitting decently the 2100 would probably be 2x200 maybe?
by RegetoneCabrone
Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Cobalt
Replies: 26
Views: 7678

Well I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and advice, so far I have hooked up only the cobalt 230, and I think it's a cheater amp. For now I am just running my factory speakers in my taurus with the 230 and it's loud!! Amp is 1/4 of the way and blew rear speakers. So when I add my blaupunkt ...
by RegetoneCabrone
Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:03 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Blaupunkt sacramento cd33
Replies: 2
Views: 2416

Grrrrrrrreat!!!
by RegetoneCabrone
Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:02 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Blaupunkt sacramento cd33
Replies: 2
Views: 2416

Blaupunkt sacramento cd33

I am a straight Pioneer/Kicker man, but I grabbed this in a trade, anyone know or heard of any good things of this radio? :help:
Thanks
Dave
by RegetoneCabrone
Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:00 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: 97 taurus
Replies: 5
Views: 3021

I am in illinois 60123
by RegetoneCabrone
Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:59 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Cobalt
Replies: 26
Views: 7678

Thanks Glasswolf! Now is that + to + and - to - or vise versa?
by RegetoneCabrone
Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:07 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: 97 taurus
Replies: 5
Views: 3021

Is that shipped? and how long in the shipping?
by RegetoneCabrone
Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:00 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: 4x6?
Replies: 8
Views: 2675

Sounds good, now just need an amp for my temporary subs! lol
by RegetoneCabrone
Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:59 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Cobalt
Replies: 26
Views: 7678

cargodz wrote:He's looking for decent street bump for daily driving... not an spl burp....
You're a funny lil Bill...ain't ya :dancing
Yes I am just looking for daily drive, just a street bump, i have my children non stop with me :sm29: