Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 3 matches

by ghostman337
Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:49 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Which enclosure should i use?
Replies: 10
Views: 4604

Thanks for all the help. I think ill go ahead and trash those subs. I got them for real cheap so i figured why not. I guess you get what you pay for!
by ghostman337
Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:20 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Which enclosure should i use?
Replies: 10
Views: 4604

Any suggestion on subs that are good for rap? I looking for dual voice coil (want to run one speaker at 2 ohms) that take about 300 - 400 watts rms?
by ghostman337
Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:43 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Which enclosure should i use?
Replies: 10
Views: 4604

Which enclosure should i use?

Im looking to put a 12" infininty reference 1242W in my pathfinder. Here are the specs: Qts - 0.480 Vas(ft3) - 3.48 Fs - 24.23 Re - 1.85 Xmax(in) - 0.5 Qms - 6.63 Qes - 0.52 BL - 9.76 Sd(in2) - 82.46 I thinking about putting sub in a ported box - i listen to mostly rap & rock and i want to ...