Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 6 matches

by nicodemus88
Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:59 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: problem with install
Replies: 2
Views: 1791

problem with install

I tried to install a cd player in my S-10. after i got done i put it back in, and now when i start the truck the speedometer wont work, the gas gauge wont move and a couple of the digital displays on my dash wont work. the cd player wont work either. I think since i just left the wires loose when i ...
by nicodemus88
Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:34 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: which sub
Replies: 13
Views: 5094

has anyone heard of Crystal Mobilesound? they have some 8's and 10's that have a shallow mounting depth
by nicodemus88
Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:03 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: which sub
Replies: 13
Views: 5094

I have a 99. I havent really looked into 8s but sounds like I should and i have a friend that can make the box for me.
by nicodemus88
Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:53 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: which sub
Replies: 13
Views: 5094

is there a good website that has Bravox products? .im not going to build the box.
by nicodemus88
Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:41 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: which sub
Replies: 13
Views: 5094

i will spend about $100-$250, i just wanted a 12" because i want a lot of power but i dont want to have to cram something big in the cab, thanx for the input.
by nicodemus88
Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:20 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: which sub
Replies: 13
Views: 5094

which sub

I have been looking at the Pioneer TS-SW124D and the Rockford Fosgate P312D2S, which are both shallow mount subs. I have a standard cab S-10 so I am limited on space, but I wanted to put a 12" sub behind the seats. It doesn't really matter to me which one can get louder but I want to know which...