by Tim » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:53 pm
I had it wired for 8 ohms, I guess I forgot to mention that. So that being said would it be fair to say the amp was actually running half of what it is rated for at 4 ohm bridged??
The amp is rated at 125x2 @ 4 ohms, and 250x2 @2 ohms, 500x1 bridged mono@ 4 ohms.
The tech from Rockford said it would probably do around 600 watts 4 ohm bridged ( I went back and checked the email).
I need help,
Tim
I had it wired for 8 ohms, I guess I forgot to mention that. So that being said would it be fair to say the amp was actually running half of what it is rated for at 4 ohm bridged??
The amp is rated at 125x2 @ 4 ohms, and 250x2 @2 ohms, 500x1 bridged mono@ 4 ohms.
The tech from Rockford said it would probably do around 600 watts 4 ohm bridged ( I went back and checked the email).
I need help,
Tim