Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Some new sub idea's i'm tossing around.

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Some new sub idea's i'm tossing around.

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:41 am

Something different:

http://www.audioque.com/aq/HDCSeries.htm

$240 for the 15" version.

by slick94prix » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:24 pm

Bwcad1 wrote:email [email protected]

using a box design program doesn't work in cars and really doesnt even get you close but thats just my opinion.
Emailed, thanks!

by Bwcad1 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:44 pm

email [email protected]

using a box design program doesn't work in cars and really doesnt even get you close but thats just my opinion.

by slick94prix » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:45 pm

Yeah, I haven't seen much lately. I used to hear a ton about them way back in the day.

I've been reading a TON of good things about the Olympus, so I will probably end up going that route.

But for some reason, I cannot find any thiele specs to design a box. Any recommendations?

by Bwcad1 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:40 pm

booooo... not a big fan of the memphis stuff. nobody uses the mojo in competition anymore they just don't hold up and they arnt very efficient.

by slick94prix » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:16 pm

I just seen them on Sonic Electronix for $210/sub for the 1615 (1600 rms model).

What's everyone's take on the Memphis Mojo? I've been impressed with them in the past.

by Bwcad1 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:04 pm

terry or smoker. maybe cargodz

by slick94prix » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:02 pm

I know that, I mean to buy.

by coot » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:59 am

by slick94prix » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:39 am

Thanks for the offer, and i do appreciate it, but I don't want to be responsible if something happens (gets lost in the mail, damaged in the mail, blows up lol). Nothing against trying out stuff, I just don't want to be responsible for damaging or having someone's equipment damaged. I've always kinda been like that actually.

I've actually even considered the 2515 from DD as well.

BTW, any links on the Olympus's?

Top