Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

recommend HU for line-in and dsp (bbe)?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: recommend HU for line-in and dsp (bbe)?

by veggie-man » Thu May 11, 2006 6:27 pm

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3717.html#

they dont have it on this site anymore but i think you can still find it.

by High Society » Wed May 10, 2006 7:54 pm

JVC AR7000 thats all I gotta say about that :)

recommend HU for line-in and dsp (bbe)?

by steve350 » Wed May 10, 2006 7:49 pm

I had a jvc kd-sh909 for the last few years, from ryanfromohio's recommendation. I was happy with it, but sold the truck and didn't get a chance to pull it out.

I use mainly the line-in for my sirius radio, so I want something with line-in on the back (I think it looks cleaner wired behind the dash). Also need front/sub outputs for JL 450/4. As well as a 5+ eq to play with like the jvc had. I don't care much about cd quality since i rarely use cd's.

I'm also interested in some of the DSP technologies such as BBE, which I assume work like the iTunes sound enhancer and similiar computer programs. Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks!

Top