Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

panasonic cq-dpx60 removal

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: panasonic cq-dpx60 removal

by hodge » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:58 pm

I got it out
________
BUY VAPORGENIE

by High Society » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:17 pm

Use a screw driver and pry it out? Or unscrew all the screws...lol. Let us know what kinda car you have, and such. It will be a lot easier for us to answer. BTW, welcome to Car Audio Central.

panasonic cq-dpx60 removal

by hodge » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:46 pm

I bought a car with a panasonic dpx60 and I want to put in my other deck. The problem is I dont know how to get it out, i found a way to get the right side out but cant get the other side out... any help?
________
UTG SNIPER MAGAZINES SPRING AIRSOFT

Top