Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

panasonic cq-dpx60 removal

Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
hodge
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:40 pm

panasonic cq-dpx60 removal

Post by hodge »

I bought a car with a panasonic dpx60 and I want to put in my other deck. The problem is I dont know how to get it out, i found a way to get the right side out but cant get the other side out... any help?
________
UTG SNIPER MAGAZINES SPRING AIRSOFT
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

Use a screw driver and pry it out? Or unscrew all the screws...lol. Let us know what kinda car you have, and such. It will be a lot easier for us to answer. BTW, welcome to Car Audio Central.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
hodge
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:40 pm

Post by hodge »

I got it out
________
BUY VAPORGENIE
Post Reply