Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Jvc Ar7000

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Jvc Ar7000

by High Society » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:20 pm

Damn this thing is bad ass, I’ve been downloading pics and vids to it, btw, you left some pics for me ryan that you forgot to delete, I am sure you can figure which one it was, I see you got your cd back too, lol.

by High Society » Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:31 pm

I got it working, the thing is I had to wire straight to the battery, how come the stock location wire doesn't work??

by Ryan from Ohio » Sat May 21, 2005 10:55 am

The actual display itself is not working?

But the music is playing?

If thats true PM me and I will take care of it.

Jvc Ar7000

by High Society » Sat May 21, 2005 10:13 am

I got this hooked up, but I can't get the displays to work. Music plays, just nothing on the screen, confused???

Top