Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Rim Ideas

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Rim Ideas

by breakjunki » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:16 am

I love the black chrome combo, I like that Akuza, mostly because the rims stainless and black not the black face/chrome lip you usually see...

by smoker » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:08 am

JeremyC wrote:2005 honda accord coupe and its a 5 lug
comes with 17s with the performance pakage, so 18s are a must and 20s would just be to damn big.
So far I like these the best, but i wish they weren't so damn busy.
http://www.motegiracing.com/application ... ents=None#

i saw that but i didnt think it fit the feel of the car

by cargodz » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:27 am

What about something Black and machined like the Akuza 455B Drift
Image

by JeremyC » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:03 pm

I have to agree chrome is over done, BUT. I have seen my car with gray rims and I didn't like it.

And black on black is WAY over done. My car has enough black. I need something to make it stand out.

by Bwcad1 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:30 pm

go gunmetal. chrome is played out

by JeremyC » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:08 pm

Hmmm looks like tire rack has added a few rims to the list for my car.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/wheelDis ... _ci3_l.jpg

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/wheelDis ... _ci3_l.jpg

by JeremyC » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:53 pm

2005 honda accord coupe and its a 5 lug

comes with 17s with the performance pakage, so 18s are a must and 20s would just be to damn big.

So far I like these the best, but i wish they weren't so damn busy.

http://www.motegiracing.com/application ... ents=None#

by smoker » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:42 pm

plus i dont know what year your car is and if it is 4 or 5 lug

by smoker » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:42 pm

http://www.motegiracing.com/application ... 26&id=1261


problem is finding 18's....really, i can find 20's, 17's and under but very few 18's and most of them are ricey and not chrome

Rim Ideas

by JeremyC » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:48 pm

Mike and Smoker this is for you two. I am looking for ideas for rims for my car. I have been looking for a while now, but I can't find anything I really like.

I know I want 18 inch chrome rims, and perferably something with some atitude. I really liked the rims I had on my S10, and would like find something with the same atitude, but that sill matches my car.

http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/a ... 1112262729

http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/a ... 1119591444

So if you could point me in the right direction, I will narrow it down from there.

Top