Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Rim Ideas

A Place to Discuss Modifications done to your cars.

Moderators: GlassWolf, William from NOLA

JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Rim Ideas

Post by JeremyC »

Mike and Smoker this is for you two. I am looking for ideas for rims for my car. I have been looking for a while now, but I can't find anything I really like.

I know I want 18 inch chrome rims, and perferably something with some atitude. I really liked the rims I had on my S10, and would like find something with the same atitude, but that sill matches my car.

http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/a ... 1112262729

http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/a ... 1119591444

So if you could point me in the right direction, I will narrow it down from there.
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

http://www.motegiracing.com/application ... 26&id=1261


problem is finding 18's....really, i can find 20's, 17's and under but very few 18's and most of them are ricey and not chrome
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

plus i dont know what year your car is and if it is 4 or 5 lug
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

2005 honda accord coupe and its a 5 lug

comes with 17s with the performance pakage, so 18s are a must and 20s would just be to damn big.

So far I like these the best, but i wish they weren't so damn busy.

http://www.motegiracing.com/application ... ents=None#
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

Hmmm looks like tire rack has added a few rims to the list for my car.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/wheelDis ... _ci3_l.jpg

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/wheelDis ... _ci3_l.jpg
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

go gunmetal. chrome is played out
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

I have to agree chrome is over done, BUT. I have seen my car with gray rims and I didn't like it.

And black on black is WAY over done. My car has enough black. I need something to make it stand out.
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

What about something Black and machined like the Akuza 455B Drift
Image
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

JeremyC wrote:2005 honda accord coupe and its a 5 lug
comes with 17s with the performance pakage, so 18s are a must and 20s would just be to damn big.
So far I like these the best, but i wish they weren't so damn busy.
http://www.motegiracing.com/application ... ents=None#

i saw that but i didnt think it fit the feel of the car
breakjunki
Senior Member
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 2:36 pm
Location: Ocala,Fl

Post by breakjunki »

I love the black chrome combo, I like that Akuza, mostly because the rims stainless and black not the black face/chrome lip you usually see...
Post Reply