Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Treo Engineering Subs question

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Treo Engineering Subs question

by solacedagony » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:19 am

Just based on specs, their TSi/TSX's look like their entry-ish level that can go sealed or ported, the SSi being their sealed, SSX ported and CSX more their SPL type woofer. I've never used any of them, though, so take that for what it's worth.

Treo Engineering Subs question

by Fillmore Slim » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:08 am

I was looking at their subs on their website and they look sick. Based on the xmax numbers and power requirements of some of their subs I'd assume(uh oh) they are mainly for SPL setups. Anyone here have any experience with using their subs in a SQ/SQL setup? I'm partial to sealed box applications so I guess I'm looking for which series of their subs will do well in sealed boxes. Being a bit of a noob I don't know what to look for in the specs that would indicate which subs are better for which application. Thanks for any input.

Top