Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Joe Marina Honda

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Joe Marina Honda

Nice

by lancerswimmer89 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:31 pm

Even though i'm not a fan of foreign cars, it is nice to see a dealership that is willing to help customers of their product, rather than just customers of their own dealership.

by brent » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:29 am

Congrats Jeremy. I bought my Pilot from Joe Marina about 6 months ago. I had the worst experience ever with the sales staff. Once I got past the sales staff the service department was excellent. I am glad you got taken care of. Good luck.

by toomanyamps » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:06 pm

We need more people like that in the industry all over.....Sounds like a great buch of guys

by solacedagony » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:38 pm

I'm glad you found some honest, hardworking guys that do their job and do it well! Obviously not the average person these days.

by Jonathan » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:42 pm

Good to know. I've dealt with a LOT of Honda dealers, and I've been treated like complete shit by nearly every one of them.

Joe Marina Honda

by JeremyC » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:11 pm

As you guys know, I have been trying to find the alignment specs for my car for a while. Well I called a couple Honda dealers today, and Honda’s 1-800 number and all I got was the run around. I heard everything from the Honda Factory Performance package doesn't lower the car, to The HFP package lowers the car, but NONE of the specs change. :banghead

So I finally decided to give Joe Marina a call. It took a couple of tries and I finally got connected to (Michael) in the service department. I explained my problem and right then and there he started looking for any info that might help. :sm29:

So we go over a few details, and he asked if he could call back later. So I let him go, “praying” that he will call back with some info.

No more than five min go by, and the phone rings. :bow We talk for a few min, and things start to get a little technical, so he puts me on the phone with one of his head technicians "Chuck".

I talk to chuck for a few min, go over what I want out of the car, and he goes into detail on how to set it up, AND what the factory specs are. :dancing

I will be honest, I didn't by my Accord from Joe Marina, but I wish I would have. It would have been easy for them to blow me off, but they didn’t. They took extra time, to help a guy on the other side of the world, on a car they will never see, for a problem that wasn’t theirs.

Top