by elevation101 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:33 pm
I had a Cobalt 2100 back in the day running 2 Mmats Pro 12's (back when mmats only had 2 models, the wavedriver and the pro). I was running it at 4 ohm mono which was 400 watts rms. On a Linear-x meter i was hitting a 139.6 which wasnt terrible in 1997. I would use it if its working. If you've got your kids with you most of the time you arent going to want anything crazy anyway.
I had a Cobalt 2100 back in the day running 2 Mmats Pro 12's (back when mmats only had 2 models, the wavedriver and the pro). I was running it at 4 ohm mono which was 400 watts rms. On a Linear-x meter i was hitting a 139.6 which wasnt terrible in 1997. I would use it if its working. If you've got your kids with you most of the time you arent going to want anything crazy anyway.