by MobileAudio219 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:32 am
Our wal-mart almost always had them in stock down here. My cousin bought one right when they first came out, had to send it back and get it replaced, which only took around 3 days due to microsofts fast turn around. My other cousin bought one and it was fine... I've only played it a few times, but I dont think I would spend the money on it, then I'm not a big gamer either.
Our wal-mart almost always had them in stock down here. My cousin bought one right when they first came out, had to send it back and get it replaced, which only took around 3 days due to microsofts fast turn around. My other cousin bought one and it was fine... I've only played it a few times, but I dont think I would spend the money on it, then I'm not a big gamer either.