Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Has anyone have or heard a Alpine X?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Has anyone have or heard a Alpine X?

by GlassWolf » Sat May 27, 2006 6:07 pm

the type X is a SQ sub. the type R is louder.

by Rave'n » Sat May 27, 2006 4:19 pm

Yeah I know :( I want something with treo SQL at a Alpine price. lol

BTW: I just found out they dont make 15" X's. LOL

by Ryan from Ohio » Sat May 27, 2006 4:14 pm

Ya I wouldnt. The type r's have proven to be capable and durable subs. Not the best at anything really but are good overall.

Has anyone have or heard a Alpine X?

by Rave'n » Sat May 27, 2006 3:57 pm

I am thinking of upgradeing my 2 12" R's to one 15" X ,But I just was wondering what to expect.
Personaly I've never heard one

Thanks. Rave'n

Top