Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Upgrade from MX5000

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Upgrade from MX5000

by High Society » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:42 am

Bill, how do you have a banner with those dimensions across your back window? Does it affect your gas millage at all? lmao!!!

A three cubic foot banner ... I'll be.
LOL, I didn't even notice that. That kinda looks like the design of my box :)

by jejuanm » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:16 am

Bwcad1 wrote:lol tek was short for autotek and i was contemplating selling my autotek. to bump up to a goliath if your interested let me know.
Oh ya, im very much intrested, let me know the specs on it.

by Bwcad1 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:38 am

lol i didnt even realized i typed that iwas desiging a box at the same time lol!

by Robert Wollenberg » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:43 am

Bwcad1 wrote:i have a banner thats 36 x 14 x 14 across my back window!
Bill, how do you have a banner with those dimensions across your back window? Does it affect your gas millage at all? lmao!!!

A three cubic foot banner ... I'll be.

by OnYrMrk » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:29 am

And Bill will be David...

oh and this is post 999

by Bwcad1 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:27 am

lol tek was short for autotek and i was contemplating selling my autotek. to bump up to a goliath if your interested let me know.

by jejuanm » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:43 am

Bwcad1 wrote:if i were you i would just stick with that amp your not gonna get much of a better amp for that much and im the same way with power. retail on the MM4000.1 is 2500 but most shops like myself sell them for about 1800
I read in another post, that you may have another amp for a bout 900.00, is that still on the block, and if so, what type of TEK is it.

by jejuanm » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:30 am

Wonder if i can find another MX5000, any ideas for that?

by Bwcad1 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:25 am

if i were you i would just stick with that amp your not gonna get much of a better amp for that much and im the same way with power. retail on the MM4000.1 is 2500 but most shops like myself sell them for about 1800

by jejuanm » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:17 am

I spent 800.00 for my MX5000, I call her "BIG BURTHA" she really ate my truck up, i blowed more lights in my truck than you do at XMAS time sorting out the lights for the tree. I love that amp, but I am a power feind. I will make go, or make it blow. "IF YOU CANT TURN IT UP, THAN BRUN IT UP"

Top