Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

japanese horror/scary movie

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: japanese horror/scary movie

by Justin from Detroit1 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:44 pm

Well nothing really exciting happens until the last 15 minutes or so, but overall it is a decent movie with an ok storyline.

by lotas » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:41 pm

Yeah it's Audition...have you guys seen it? Is it good, scary, disturbing, entertaining, what? Haha I guess I thought I saw someone in a sack on one clip..

by Justin from Detroit1 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:04 pm

Yeah, he is talking about Audition. Except she doesn't put them in sacks.

by Eaglflyrs » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:42 pm

I THINK you might be talking about Audition. I am not as well learned in j-horror as I am in anime, but it kinda sounds like it if I remember correctly. Anyway, its still a GREAT movie and heres a link to it on amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009W ... ance&n=130

by OnYrMrk » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:39 pm

Death by Karaoke. A chilling tale of Oompah Loompah's gone mad. Sure to rival such classics as Gone from Passing Wind, and The Toxic Avenger!

by joeyc » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:15 pm

don't know then, haven't ever been a big fan of jap movies

by lotas » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:10 pm

joeyc wrote:well there was a japanese movie that the grudge was based on. my brother saw it and said it was pretty good i think.
yeah it wasnt that one...

by joeyc » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:24 pm

well there was a japanese movie that the grudge was based on. my brother saw it and said it was pretty good i think.

by lotas » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:48 pm

William from NOLA wrote:I'm guessing it's not anime? (I wouldn't know anyway)
no its not anime. man i hope i can get the name of this baby. I watched some program that had the top 25 scariest movies of all time (you know that old bag of chips) and this was actually #1...normally is Exorcist, Shining, etc so I was pretty impressed by the eclectic movie list and I wanted to pick up #1.

stupid one-word titles.

by William from NOLA » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:09 pm

I'm guessing it's not anime? (I wouldn't know anyway)

Top