Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

which sub

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: which sub

by sinister audio » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:42 am

heard of them but havent heard them.

by nicodemus88 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:34 am

has anyone heard of Crystal Mobilesound? they have some 8's and 10's that have a shallow mounting depth

by nicodemus88 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:03 am

I have a 99. I havent really looked into 8s but sounds like I should and i have a friend that can make the box for me.

by sinister audio » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:52 pm

ya if you deffintly want more then one sub id agree with high and say go with the RE8s they are mean little guys. put them in a .5-.75 ported and itll get very loud.

by High Society » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:45 pm

Yes, this is what I'm good at, a single cab s-10. What year? If you want really loud, four RE8's. I was running this in my 91 s-10, and it was crazy loud. You wouldn't believe the looks on peoples faces when they see the 8's moving like they do.

Ran them off a kx600.1 I had them in the littlest box I could make for them, and they still got hella loud.

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:35 pm

How about good old Earthquake?

I remember reading a bit about the SWS and its very intriguing...

I mean a shallow mount sub, 3" mounting depth with OVER 2" peak to peak Xmax is just F-ing insane.

Price tag is higher than you want to spend, but if you want BASS this will be your best bet at maximum SPL.

by Bwcad1 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:06 pm

that pioneer is really nice smoker will atest to that. but the exs is nice also.

by sinister audio » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:05 pm

you can read on them at http://www.bravoxaudio.com

by nicodemus88 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:53 pm

is there a good website that has Bravox products? .im not going to build the box.

by sinister audio » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:50 pm

you can get an EXS 12 for around that money. are you going to build the box?

Top