Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Alphasonik amps

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Alphasonik amps

by 6three6mafia6 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:27 pm

and this man my friend is responsible for all that crap mr nassar abo adbo

Image

by GlassWolf » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:18 am

if alphasonik is owned by audiobahn now, I'd avoid them just based on my feelings about audiobahn's corporate/retail-relationship practices.
I'm not that fond of their equipment, though it's fairly reliable, but their quotas and high return rates say a lot for their business practices and what others think of their equipment.

by Ryan from Ohio » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:09 am

Well if Audiobahn is assoicated with it then you know its junk!

I dont hate LA, I just know its place!

Reffer to the Good, bad and Ugly list in the FAQ.

by 71buickfreak » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:46 am

Dang ryan, why all the hate on LA? Yes I know you hate the bolt line, but the rest is good stuff. as far alphasonic is concerned? they are all owned my the same company that owns:Swiss audio, Audiobahn and Ichibahn(accessories) and yes, they are cheap entry level gear that focuses on looks and not performance. LA is in the Rockford family, and is not a cheap line, it is a value line, like crossfire and memphis, designed for performance, looks, and value, not carrying a retail associated with lines like RF, Alpine, mcintosh, etc.

by William from NOLA » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:42 am

Dang. Oh well. I really liked the way their amps looked, Mac style :) . I tried looking up reviews, but couldn't find any.

I wasn't going to buy one anyway, fyi.

by Ryan from Ohio » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:23 am

Alpha is a "used to be" company.

Back in the early mid 90's they had some decent stuff out. They went bankrupt or something like that.

Anyhow they are trying to make a comeback.

There products are right there with Lightning Audio ~to~ Audiobahn grade equipment.

by Scarrell » Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:01 am

i dunno about their amps, but i have seen their subs in action in a van and they seemed alright, but thats all i can say......it was loud enough to make me not breath....but you already know that. but you can do that with almost any subwoofer. so i dunno

Alphasonik amps

by William from NOLA » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:34 am

Where does Alphasonik fall as far as amps go? I was just wondering.

Anybody have experience? I'd like to hear your take on them.

Top