Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New Company

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: New Company

by curtis » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:47 am

CDT Audio

by Bwcad1 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:44 am

mmm those look so sexy! i migh have to look into them!

by sinister audio » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:27 am

ohhh thats nice. ill have to get the new price list and see what they run. they have a new line of drivers out too even higher end then before.

by racerraul » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:31 am

sinister audio wrote:ya and they just have amps and i have that covered pretty decently right now.
Interesting links...
http://www.poweramp.co.kr/product/amplifier.html
https://secure26.hostgator.com/~npdang/ ... 914&page=1

Did you see the new Tube Amps from DLS?
http://www.wtfaudio.com/photos/v/technobug/?g2_page=2

by sinister audio » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:59 am

ya and they just have amps and i have that covered pretty decently right now.

by Jszar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:07 am

TRU Technology...probably to pricey for most customers though.

by sinister audio » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:45 am

DD is out of the question unless one day i have a ton of money set aside for nothing because for DD you have to order and pay for your product 1-2months before you get them. and no DLS isnt the Brand pinny is an awsome guy. i havent got everthing up and going on the home audio stuff yet but its starting slowly. raul when your start looking for amps hit me up and ill see what i can do.

by racerraul » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:36 am

Sinister, how about TREO or Concept??? I have seen some pretty loud setups with both of those...

Other than that, I'm with Justin in that I don't like any of the companies you mentioned... but hey let's be sound business people here... that is, if you have a demand for any one of those specific brands that will = profits, go for it.

I hope that DLS isn't the one you are looking to drop, actually I'd be surprised considering their wide range of product (entry o high end) & the support I seen with their local shops.

Did you get into carrying home products? I may be looking at home amps here in the next month or so...

by Jszar » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:44 pm

Yeah I was going to say Digital Designs too, or maybe Image Dynamics...do they do their own sales?

by lotas » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:53 pm

Yeah Will I hope that doesn't happen too, that would be too bad.

Devin, what about CDT?

Top