Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
New Company
Sinister, how about TREO or Concept??? I have seen some pretty loud setups with both of those...
Other than that, I'm with Justin in that I don't like any of the companies you mentioned... but hey let's be sound business people here... that is, if you have a demand for any one of those specific brands that will = profits, go for it.
I hope that DLS isn't the one you are looking to drop, actually I'd be surprised considering their wide range of product (entry o high end) & the support I seen with their local shops.
Did you get into carrying home products? I may be looking at home amps here in the next month or so...
Other than that, I'm with Justin in that I don't like any of the companies you mentioned... but hey let's be sound business people here... that is, if you have a demand for any one of those specific brands that will = profits, go for it.
I hope that DLS isn't the one you are looking to drop, actually I'd be surprised considering their wide range of product (entry o high end) & the support I seen with their local shops.
Did you get into carrying home products? I may be looking at home amps here in the next month or so...
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
DD is out of the question unless one day i have a ton of money set aside for nothing because for DD you have to order and pay for your product 1-2months before you get them. and no DLS isnt the Brand pinny is an awsome guy. i havent got everthing up and going on the home audio stuff yet but its starting slowly. raul when your start looking for amps hit me up and ill see what i can do.
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
Interesting links...sinister audio wrote:ya and they just have amps and i have that covered pretty decently right now.
http://www.poweramp.co.kr/product/amplifier.html
https://secure26.hostgator.com/~npdang/ ... 914&page=1
Did you see the new Tube Amps from DLS?
http://www.wtfaudio.com/photos/v/technobug/?g2_page=2
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:

