by GlassWolf » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:09 am
mine is anchored to the car, but since I fabricated some of the interior anyway it wasn't hard to weld in a couple of tabs for securing the enclosure, which has 120lbs of subs in it anyway, along with a load of MDF. I'd be surprised if someone could move the box, let alone get it out of the car. It's mounted just behind the jute board for the trunk divider in the car's trunk, so it's not visible from front or back anyway though. The speakers are concealed within the enclosure behind membranes due to the design of the box.
mine is anchored to the car, but since I fabricated some of the interior anyway it wasn't hard to weld in a couple of tabs for securing the enclosure, which has 120lbs of subs in it anyway, along with a load of MDF. I'd be surprised if someone could move the box, let alone get it out of the car. It's mounted just behind the jute board for the trunk divider in the car's trunk, so it's not visible from front or back anyway though. The speakers are concealed within the enclosure behind membranes due to the design of the box.