Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?

Re: Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?

by elmarianexx » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 am

I live in Poland and we don't have many reality shows on TV luckily. :D

Re: Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?

by alash » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:59 am

I do like reality tv dont get me wrong but some are just so over the top and make you want to believe it really is happening but it truly is not believable.

Re: Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?

by latoya0511 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:16 am

These "reality" shows are killing me. Its like nobody keeps it real anymore. Everything is scripted and people are on tv looking like fools. The way that they carry on is not how we want to be perceived among each other. Its not how everyone acts. I dont see how people can tune in to this garbage each week.

Re: Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?

by Chris from Washington » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Ya I'm getting really tired of the 'fake' reality shows.
Everything is so scripted, and nothing is real in these shows.

ya I've seen that naked and afraid, it was dumb :)

Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?

by atribble73 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Don't get me wrong, I like some reality shows, but I think they have went a little over-board with them. Each time they advertise something new on t.v., 90% of the time it will be some sort of reality show.
There is a new one 'Naked and Afraid', that right there made me realize that they are carrying it a little too far. There is no way I am going to act like I am on 'Survivor' and naked at the same time! People sometimes will do anything to get famous. ;)

Top