There is a new one 'Naked and Afraid', that right there made me realize that they are carrying it a little too far. There is no way I am going to act like I am on 'Survivor' and naked at the same time! People sometimes will do anything to get famous.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?
-
atribble73
- Junior Member
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:18 am
Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?
Don't get me wrong, I like some reality shows, but I think they have went a little over-board with them. Each time they advertise something new on t.v., 90% of the time it will be some sort of reality show.
There is a new one 'Naked and Afraid', that right there made me realize that they are carrying it a little too far. There is no way I am going to act like I am on 'Survivor' and naked at the same time! People sometimes will do anything to get famous.
There is a new one 'Naked and Afraid', that right there made me realize that they are carrying it a little too far. There is no way I am going to act like I am on 'Survivor' and naked at the same time! People sometimes will do anything to get famous.
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
Re: Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?
Ya I'm getting really tired of the 'fake' reality shows.
Everything is so scripted, and nothing is real in these shows.
ya I've seen that naked and afraid, it was dumb :)
Everything is so scripted, and nothing is real in these shows.
ya I've seen that naked and afraid, it was dumb :)
-
latoya0511
- Member
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:42 am
Re: Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?
These "reality" shows are killing me. Its like nobody keeps it real anymore. Everything is scripted and people are on tv looking like fools. The way that they carry on is not how we want to be perceived among each other. Its not how everyone acts. I dont see how people can tune in to this garbage each week.
Re: Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?
I do like reality tv dont get me wrong but some are just so over the top and make you want to believe it really is happening but it truly is not believable.
-
elmarianexx
- Junior Member
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:22 am
Re: Has everything on tv went to Reality Shows or what?
I live in Poland and we don't have many reality shows on TV luckily. 