Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Good 75x4 rms amp

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Good 75x4 rms amp

by alucke » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Thanks

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

by Chris from Washington » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:50 pm

alucke wrote:I am looking for a good 75x4 rms amp. I was thinking of a Kenwood excelon xr400-4, which would fit under the front seat of my 2008 dodge grand caravan. Is this amp good? Any help would be appreciated.

Alucke

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk
You need it for those 5.25's?
I think this amp would be fine.

I'm happy with my MMATS amp, I also had a size restriction and they had some smaller footprint amps. So that's another brand you can look into.
You can save a ton by buying used too.

Good 75x4 rms amp

by alucke » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:34 am

I am looking for a good 75x4 rms amp. I was thinking of a Kenwood excelon xr400-4, which would fit under the front seat of my 2008 dodge grand caravan. Is this amp good? Any help would be appreciated.

Alucke

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

Top