Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Good 75x4 rms amp

All questions related to amplifier installation and troubleshooting.
alucke
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:17 pm
Contact:

Good 75x4 rms amp

Post by alucke »

I am looking for a good 75x4 rms amp. I was thinking of a Kenwood excelon xr400-4, which would fit under the front seat of my 2008 dodge grand caravan. Is this amp good? Any help would be appreciated.

Alucke

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

alucke wrote:I am looking for a good 75x4 rms amp. I was thinking of a Kenwood excelon xr400-4, which would fit under the front seat of my 2008 dodge grand caravan. Is this amp good? Any help would be appreciated.

Alucke

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk
You need it for those 5.25's?
I think this amp would be fine.

I'm happy with my MMATS amp, I also had a size restriction and they had some smaller footprint amps. So that's another brand you can look into.
You can save a ton by buying used too.
alucke
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:17 pm
Contact:

Post by alucke »

Thanks

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Post Reply