Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Foods you ate as a kid, and loved

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Foods you ate as a kid, and loved

Re: Foods you ate as a kid, and loved

by elmarianexx » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:28 am

I loved everything that my granny would cook or bake and I still do.

Re: Foods you ate as a kid, and loved

by zuulspaceman » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:05 pm

I loved all kinds of cereal but never had a chance to try the NES one. As a kid I really liked hot dogs for some reason. Now I think they're the worst food ever, but back then I could eat them all day. I think the Internet had something to do with it when I could finally see what some foods were made of. My parents didn't want me to know because they were saving money!

Re: Foods you ate as a kid, and loved

by latoya0511 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:41 pm

I use to make cheese bread sandwiches, syrup bred sandwiches and regular ham and bologna sandwiches. If i have some bread i can do a lot with it lol. I always use to eat the lunchables too. It seems they have changed them up. I use to like the Maxx pizza one. I also use to eat chef boyardee and spaghetti o's.

Re: Foods you ate as a kid, and loved

by Chris from Washington » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:14 pm

wulfman wrote:as a kid i loved to eat beef jerky . after school me and my brother would walk to the neighborhood deli and just spend 10 bucks on beef jerky slim jims. as for actual meals my favorite was Pizza Hut pepperoni pan pizza.
What happened to Pizza Hut anyways, growing up they used to have pretty good pizza.
But now, it's worse than a frozen pizza. So greasy and just gross

Re: Foods you ate as a kid, and loved

by wulfman » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:59 am

as a kid i loved to eat beef jerky . after school me and my brother would walk to the neighborhood deli and just spend 10 bucks on beef jerky slim jims. as for actual meals my favorite was Pizza Hut pepperoni pan pizza.

Re: Foods you ate as a kid, and loved

by alash » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:09 am

It has to be bubble and squeak tasted amazing as a kid not had it since i was round 8 and now i am 23 so i bit of a while ago but nothing can really beat the sausage mash and gravy yum yum.

by Chris from Washington » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:57 am

come on guys, add the ones you miss!

by Ryan from Ohio » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Never heard of that cereal before. However I had a pretty poor (financially) upbringing so I didnt have any real luxuries.

by Robert Wollenberg » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:35 pm

I had a job as a kid and rather than buy candy like anybody else would, I'd buy those little buckets of cake frosting and eat it with a spoon.

by Chris from Washington » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:55 pm

William from NOLA wrote:Wow, I don't think I ever had that. I would have been all over that when I was young.
I remember it, inside the box were 2 bags with each type of cereal. I remember one being way better than the other, then having to eat the one I didn't like before being able to buy more lol

Top