Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Foods you ate as a kid, and loved

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
zuulspaceman
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Re: Foods you ate as a kid, and loved

Post by zuulspaceman »

I loved all kinds of cereal but never had a chance to try the NES one. As a kid I really liked hot dogs for some reason. Now I think they're the worst food ever, but back then I could eat them all day. I think the Internet had something to do with it when I could finally see what some foods were made of. My parents didn't want me to know because they were saving money!
elmarianexx
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Foods you ate as a kid, and loved

Post by elmarianexx »

I loved everything that my granny would cook or bake and I still do.
Post Reply