Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

So my garage burned down, with 4 wheeler and mustang inside.

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: So my garage burned down, with 4 wheeler and mustang inside.

by cargodz » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:03 pm

I believe your income can be up to like $8000 a year, but that would be total income.

by MobileAudio219 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Yeah, I dont need it to be my main source of income, just need it to be my toy money (i.e, mustang.)

Right now I'm working part time and would like to keep this job and do the ebay thing on the side... I wonder how much money I am allowed to make selling stuff on ebay, craigslist and local mustang forums before I have to get a business license and do the whole tax thing?


I just found out where theres 12 junk trucks, the guy wants 50 bucks a piece for them. A buddy of mine will give me 175 per truck and pick them up and haul them off, I dont have to do nothing... That would net me 1,500... Not to shabby....

I have a few other sweet deals lined out, so I might be able to get a new stang soon.

by cargodz » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:15 am

You should be able to go to your local Auditors office and get your venders license and they'll get yeah set up with all the tax info... They'll be able to point you in the direction of other places that can help you get started too ;)

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:31 am

EIN, vendors license

by William from NOLA » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:31 am

I think you have to register it locally and I would register with the BBB. And... taxes... :P

by MobileAudio219 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:18 am

And I went up to pick 'n' pull the other day and scored a gt 40 intake (upper and lower) for 35 bucks... They sell here locally for around 300ish... :happy055:

I'm going to start a ebay business selling car parts (mostly mustang.) Just need to figure out what steps I need to take to make it legal... any idea's?

by cargodz » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:32 am

Glad to see that it looks like a reasonable solution from everybody :)

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:45 am

Cool. at least its a sensible outcome.

by William from NOLA » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:13 pm

That's good to hear. Hopefully it will go just as good as it is sounding.

by MobileAudio219 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:31 pm

So both the insurance company and the building inspector have made there visits, heres what I've learned.

INSURANCE: The claims adjuster said that because it was indeed my fault, they could decide to recoupe their losses and sue me. However, he said because it was such a small amount he doesnt think they'll take any action, though it's not up to him... He said if they do decide to recoupe their losses they'll just set up a payment plan and it won't be a big deal... VERY NICE GUY!

BUILDING INSPECTOR: Said that it can be rebuilt, just have to replace the burnt studs, not big deal at all...

LANDLORD: Said he's going to go ahead and fix the garage up nicer... Told him I'd help pay the deductible, and he said if I just want to help fix the garage and haul off the old lumber and do some things around the house we'd just work it off...

SO, IT LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHING IS GOING TO WORK OUT GOOD.... THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top