Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

this is nuts!

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: this is nuts!

by MobileAudio219 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:05 pm

I just glad most of the cops around here are laid back and friendly.

I hope that cop gets his a$$ fired.

by Darthness » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:48 am

http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stories/ ... ceebd.html

looks like the cop has been put on administrative, unpaid leave.

by solacedagony » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:18 pm

William from NOLA wrote:http://digg.com/politics/Missouri_cop_c ... arrest_you
The video is pretty long, and I believe has some language in it. I think the kid did have a bit of a bad attitude, but the cop should have known he was just trying to play him.
I don't know that he had a bad attitude. If I cop pulls me over, I'm allowed to ask what I was pulled over for and what says I can't sit in a parking lot. Equally, I completely understand that it's suspicious and the cop SHOULD go check it out and find out why that person is there, but not harass them because they asked why they were pulled over.

by OnYrMrk » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:36 pm

The cop was totally out of control. That pisses me off, and I am the first to support the local law enforcement, but he was all high and mighty, but when he found out that he was being taped, his attitude slowly but surely changed. Life is going to suck for that cop, I am sure of that.

by William from NOLA » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:58 pm

brisgreat1 wrote:youre crazy for defending him at all.
I'm defending him?

by brisgreat1 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:33 am

the cop was 100% in the wrong, youre crazy for defending him at all. Complete abuse of power and completely contradicts his own job position. Enforce the law dont abuse it. hope that asshole gets fired and sued

by Darthness » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:46 am

forget that, the cop had absolutely no right there. i'd of rolled up my window and sat there.

this is nuts!

by William from NOLA » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:58 pm

http://digg.com/politics/Missouri_cop_c ... arrest_you

The video is pretty long, and I believe has some language in it. I think the kid did have a bit of a bad attitude, but the cop should have known he was just trying to play him.

Top