Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
sx 10 or dd3510
-
f-onefifty
- Junior Member
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:11 pm
sx 10 or dd3510
People with expirience only, with either or both. what enclosure did you hear it in, good sq or bad? was it loud, approximate sound level (db)? Opinions dd3510 in sealed enclosures or ported? Any last comments before i go out and buy an sx 10? lol....damn theres a lot of people from michigan here, thats kidna sweet. btw im f-onefity from caf, if anyone notices.
:excited: 
f-onefifty wrote:People with expirience only, with either or both. what enclosure did you hear it in, good sq or bad? was it loud, approximate sound level (db)? Opinions dd3510 in sealed enclosures or ported? Any last comments before i go out and buy an sx 10? lol....damn theres a lot of people from michigan here, thats kidna sweet. btw im f-onefity from caf, if anyone notices.:excited:
![]()
I've heard the DD3510 in a ported box, but in an open room, not a car.
They hit hard, real hard.
Sq wise not the sub of choice.
They are mostly used for spl, not sq.
The sub was hooked up to an kicker mono amp, pumpin out about 1200 watts rms.
I haven't heard the other sub personally, sorry.
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Glad to see ya made it over.
I havent personally heard either. But I would guess it depends on what your looking for.
In a fair ball game I would assume the DD sub to maybe get slightly louder. But I am sure as hell positive the SX sub will sound better overall.
I havent personally heard either. But I would guess it depends on what your looking for.
In a fair ball game I would assume the DD sub to maybe get slightly louder. But I am sure as hell positive the SX sub will sound better overall.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
f-onefifty
- Junior Member
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:11 pm