Page 1 of 1
What Headunit?
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:02 pm
by dmeyer07
I need some help on buying a hu. my price range is upto $300. I want something that looks nice, as well as sounds nice. I need 2 sets pre-amp out. I'd like it to play mp3,and wma. The power rating doesn't mean anything to me, i'll be runing the comps on an external amp.
Any recs?
Thanks
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:21 pm
by nist7
$299 for an Alpine CDA-9833 on crutchfield.com
nothing can beat that deal.
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:49 pm
by ridr4lif
I think on
http://www.woofersetc.com they have the pioneer 860 or somethin like that for about $300. Ive always had good luck w/ pioneer and so has everybody else that i talk to.
TEDD
Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:33 am
by Ryan from Ohio
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 29167&rd=1
Get it shipped to your door for under $300
Can do everything and anything you could want a head unit to do (for audio purposes).
I think mine came to around $355 when it first came out- thats when I bought it.
Absolutely no problems!
Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:04 am
by dmeyer07
Thanks for the input guyz, i'll look into 'em.
Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:30 am
by William from NOLA
Don't forget to check Etronics.com too.
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:45 pm
by sust man
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW
Best choice at a little over 300. It has everything you are looking for, and it is the only deck that you will find with and 11 band eq built in.
Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:52 pm
by rehabb
Pioneer DEH-P7700MP